Naoki Ono and Yuuki Yamamoto’s silicone coasters and placemats mimic the scribbles that are often the starting point of great ideas. Ono and Yamamoto make up YOY, a Tokyo-based design unit that creates products that spark conversations and encourage storytelling.
- Does chewing gum make you fat? (and 5 other theories)
- How the UK will look in 2018... according to the autumn statement
- How South Africa has changed since Nelson Mandela's release
- This piece of art flashes at you every time someone tweets a US intelligence trigger word
- Transport in Europe: how does it differ by city?
- WOW Photog Technology – Panono panoramic ball camera #IcanHaz
- Safety Tips For Winter Road Conditions – #1 Tip Map Your Route
- NCAA Division I Football Map of The 58 highest drawing teams
- Updated New York harbor nautical chart provides post-Sandy updates
- Visit Curtin University Australia via virtual 3D model
- Photos are King for Marketing! The best social media service for businesses is Instagram
- Temperature Map Paints A Chilly Picture of the Deep Freeze
- More On NSA tracking US cellphone records and Foreign Visitors
- Yes Virginia, NORAD is Tracking Santa Again this Year!
- Sanborn Map Company Purchases Visual Intelligence iOne n-Oblique Sensor System Solution
- Broadcom’s Henry Samueli: Don't Get Into Tech For The Money—It's Way Too Hard
- 11 Ways Technology Will Impact Customer Communication
- Readers: Map Out The Future Of ReadWrite With Our Survey
- Throwback Tech Cases Will Take You Back To The Future
- How Lyft And Uber Are Creating Networked Consumer Car Fleets
- "Plan to throw one away, you will anyhow"
- Arithmetic on Zen fixed widths
- One more reason to disable overlay if your users are really serious about creating content
- Fun findability sites
- Search in legal discovery
- Excellent tutorial on Drupal entities
- If your users create content in Drupal 7, disable overlay
- Improving your social life with git
- Heh indeedy
- Test of Blackbird Pie tweet embedding Drupal module
- Appnovation Technologies: Successful Multilingual Sites With Drupal 7
- Phase2: Open For Business
- Dries Buytaert: The assembled web
- The assembled web
- Acquia: 5 Steps to Build a Great Drupal Team: Step 5: Evaluating Applicants
- Drupalize.Me: Things I Learned From Managing My First Project
- Open Source Training: Display Suite and Views Together in Drupal
- TimOnWeb.com: Let's Drup Up The Week. Issue 10
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, December 9, 2013
- Check Out the All New SMX West Agenda – Register Now & Save $300
- Google’s Matt Cutts: Link Spamming Google For A Specific Time Period? Then Mass Disavow Those Links.
- Following Android Refresh, Bing Intros New iPad Experience
- Google Debuts +Post Ads: Lets Brands Turn Google+ Content Into Ads On GDN
- Premise for WordPress is Going Away: Grab a Copy and Save Before it’s too Late
- Follow @copyblogger on Twitter!
- 7 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer
- 100% of Independent Publishers Who Do This Will Sell More of Their Work
- Here’s Your Last Chance to Enter Copyblogger’s Essay Contest (and Compete for Insanely Useful Prizes)