Because there are still a lot of ways they can lose their data. I, for one, don't want to take the support call when a writer spends an hour creating a post and then loses it. Of course, I can always recommend they author in Word, and then paste their content into the Body field.
- Datablog: Barry O'Farrell's term cut short, but it was longer than the average
- Battle of the codes: Australia's four sports leagues compared - interactive
- Which spiritual leaders have the biggest following among foreign fighters in Syria?
- Manchester City best paid team in global salary survey: how do other teams compare?
- Atlético Madrid will their shrewd transfer policy pay off?
- Events, Geo Events and more events! An update…
- Webinar Tip – Take Your Data to New Visualization Levels
- Importing CanVec Data into OpenStreetMap
- Art and Personal Mapmaking
- Batch Geonews: Get Your Google Glass on April 15, TopoJSON, GDAL/OGR for ArcGIS, Ukraine Maps, and much more
- Training Tip – Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (Video)
- Apple Tops Smartphone device sales, Android leads in Platform Marketshare
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Comes to Market
- Regular Session and Academic Track proposals due early next week (4/15)
- Historical aerial imagery covering half a century available for Switzerland via map.lubis.admin.ch
- "Plan to throw one away, you will anyhow"
- Arithmetic on Zen fixed widths
- One more reason to disable overlay if your users are really serious about creating content
- Fun findability sites
- Search in legal discovery
- Excellent tutorial on Drupal entities
- If your users create content in Drupal 7, disable overlay
- Improving your social life with git
- Heh indeedy
- Test of Blackbird Pie tweet embedding Drupal module
- NYC Camp News & Announcements: <a href="/news/free-drupal-trainings-nyc-camp">Free Drupal trainings at NYC Camp</a>
- NYC Camp News & Announcements: <a href="/news/nyc-camp-united-nations">NYC Camp At The United Nations!</a>
- NYC Camp News & Announcements: <a href="/news/announcing-nyc-camp-2014">Announcing NYC Camp 2014</a>
- AGLOBALWAY: Redirect user after login (or filling out other forms)
- groups.drupal.org frontpage posts: NYC Camp Media sprint report
- DrupalCon Austin News: Calling All Mentors!
- Digett: Crawling vs. Indexing: Robots.txt and sitemap.xml
- Open Source Training: 27 Funny, Imaginative and Odd Drupal Logos
- Search Market Share: Yahoo Hits New Low About To Slip Into Single-Digits
- SearchCap: Q1 US Paid Search Up 17 Percent, Fueled By PLAs
- RKG: Q1 US Paid Search Up 17 Percent, Fueled By PLAs; Smartphones Drove Just 7 Percent Of Spend
- Google Teases April 22 AdWords News, More Than 10 Announcements Coming
- SearchCap: SSL Ranking Boost, Cortana Compared & Google’s Lobbying Efforts