Download beta version of module for D7 (for now, while I go figure out git*). D6 version coming.
1. Install the module in the usual way.
2. Make sure Twitter Blackbird Filter is enabled in the approrpriate Text Formats.
3. Click on the tweet time in a tweet feed and copy URL.
4. Paste the URL in post. It will look like:
5. Preview and submit. Results as shown above.Bouquets and brickbats to contact form at right. NOTE Although every tweet is archived after first use, I haven't considered any more sophisticated forms of handling rate limits yet, because in my own use cases I'm not likely to encounter those limits. Soon. (I have not joined forces with the twitter module because this module has no dependencies on it. When I integrate authorization, that will happen.) UPDATE * git on drupal.org is actually reasonably clear, and the documentation is interestingly dynamic (an instructions page that alters with account and project status is really nifty). Kudos to the project team, because cvs was the pits, a hideously arcane barrier to entry.